We have some new developments this morning in a meningitis outbreak.
Cases were reported in both Tennessee and Virginia.
A specialty pharmacy in Massachusetts is suspected to be the source of a steroid linked to the deadly form of meningitis.
Twenty-six people in five states who received the steroid injections for back pain were sickened.
Eighteen of those cases were reported in Tennessee, one person has died and three other were diagnosed.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial