If you've done a double-take at the gas pump, you're not alone. Gas prices are going up again.
The Lundberg Survey found the average price of a gallon of gas has jumped nearly $0.25 in two weeks. The average price for a gallon of regular is no $3.59.
It's the biggest two-week jump in nearly two years.
Lundberg blames a rise in wholesale prices for the jump.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane