If you've done a double-take at the gas pump, you're not alone. Gas prices are going up again.
The Lundberg Survey found the average price of a gallon of gas has jumped nearly $0.25 in two weeks. The average price for a gallon of regular is no $3.59.
It's the biggest two-week jump in nearly two years.
Lundberg blames a rise in wholesale prices for the jump.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day