Food City and seven time NASCAR Champion, Richard Petty have once again teamed up to benefit Paralyzed Veterans of America's Mission: ABLE project. For more than six decades, Paralyzed Veterans of America (Paralyzed Veterans) has been on a mission to change lives and build brighter futures for our seriously injured heroes.
The campaign, which will be featured throughout the company's 104-store retail supermarket chain, begins Sunday, July 8 and continues through August 18, 2012. Specially marked $1, $3, and $5 donation slips will be available at the checkouts. Customers wishing to make a contribution simply need to select the desired dollar amount and it will be conveniently added to their order total. 100% of the donations collected will remain local and benefit Paralyzed Veterans within the region.
More information about Mission: ABLE:15595742
- Updated UPDATE: Kingsport Police arrest murder suspect
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody