BRISTOL, Tenn. - Are you a race fan? Do you want to take you favorite experiences in racing up a notch? Well you can though the Bristol Motor Speedway Food City 500 February Friday's promotion.
Through a drawing each Friday in February, one lucky winner will receive an prize that will add to excitement to one of fans favorite races- the Food City 500.
Starting February 3rd, fans man register daily at www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/FoodCity500Fridays.
One winner is drawn and announced each Friday in February.
The prizes are:
• February 7 – Two Food City 500 Super Passes
• February 14 – Two passes for the Ole Smoky Roof at Turn 4 for Ford Fan Friday (March 14)
• February 21 – Two pit passes for the Grit Chips 300/PittLite 125
• February 24 – Two Food City 500 Cold (Pit) Passes
One lucky fan will win the grand Grand Prize:
- Lodging for two at Wilderness at the Smokies in Sevierville, Tenn.
- Two Food City 500 weekend tickets
- Two passes to the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Food City gift certificate to stock up on those much-needed supplies for racing at the Last Great Colosseum.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Updated Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law