BRISTOL, Tenn. - Are you a race fan? Do you want to take you favorite experiences in racing up a notch? Well you can though the Bristol Motor Speedway Food City 500 February Friday's promotion.
Through a drawing each Friday in February, one lucky winner will receive an prize that will add to excitement to one of fans favorite races- the Food City 500.
Starting February 3rd, fans man register daily at www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/FoodCity500Fridays.
One winner is drawn and announced each Friday in February.
The prizes are:
• February 7 – Two Food City 500 Super Passes
• February 14 – Two passes for the Ole Smoky Roof at Turn 4 for Ford Fan Friday (March 14)
• February 21 – Two pit passes for the Grit Chips 300/PittLite 125
• February 24 – Two Food City 500 Cold (Pit) Passes
One lucky fan will win the grand Grand Prize:
- Lodging for two at Wilderness at the Smokies in Sevierville, Tenn.
- Two Food City 500 weekend tickets
- Two passes to the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Food City gift certificate to stock up on those much-needed supplies for racing at the Last Great Colosseum.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond