KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - The FBI needs your help to find a man who robbed an East Tennessee credit union.
Officials say the suspect robbed the Oak Ridge National Lab Federal Credit Union on Clinton Highway in Knoxville Wednesday night.
Investigators say the man showed the clerk a note, threatened that he had a weapon, and demanded money.
The suspect is described as between 35 and 40 years old, about 6'2", and weighs about 220 to 230 pounds.
After he got the money, police say the suspect left the scene in a black Chevy pickup truck.
If you have any information you can call Knoxville's FBI office at 865-544-0751.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death