The Food and Drug Administration announced a diet pill recall linked to liver damage.
The FDA says USPlabs of Dallas recalled OxyElite Pro products. It's a dietary supplement used for weight loss and muscle-building.
The pills have been linked to dozens of hepatitis and liver failure cases in a number of states.
The FDA says one of the patients died and several are now awaiting liver transplants.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough