The Food and Drug Administration announced a diet pill recall linked to liver damage.
The FDA says USPlabs of Dallas recalled OxyElite Pro products. It's a dietary supplement used for weight loss and muscle-building.
The pills have been linked to dozens of hepatitis and liver failure cases in a number of states.
The FDA says one of the patients died and several are now awaiting liver transplants.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day