The Food and Drug Administration announced a diet pill recall linked to liver damage.
The FDA says USPlabs of Dallas recalled OxyElite Pro products. It's a dietary supplement used for weight loss and muscle-building.
The pills have been linked to dozens of hepatitis and liver failure cases in a number of states.
The FDA says one of the patients died and several are now awaiting liver transplants.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction