The Food and Drug Administration announced a diet pill recall linked to liver damage.
The FDA says USPlabs of Dallas recalled OxyElite Pro products. It's a dietary supplement used for weight loss and muscle-building.
The pills have been linked to dozens of hepatitis and liver failure cases in a number of states.
The FDA says one of the patients died and several are now awaiting liver transplants.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway