The Food and Drug Administration announced a diet pill recall linked to liver damage.
The FDA says USPlabs of Dallas recalled OxyElite Pro products. It's a dietary supplement used for weight loss and muscle-building.
The pills have been linked to dozens of hepatitis and liver failure cases in a number of states.
The FDA says one of the patients died and several are now awaiting liver transplants.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane