More delays are expected for drivers on interstate 26 Tuesday.
A rolling roadblock will allow crews to pull power lines across the interstate.
Tennessee Highway Patrol will hold traffic at exit-10 on the eastbound side and at exit 17 on the westbound side.
The rolling roadblocks are taking place at 1:30 and 3:00 Tuesday afternoon and will be traveling at 5 miles per hour until released.
Alternate routes include Old Gray Station Road or State Route 36.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting