More delays are expected for drivers on interstate 26 Tuesday.
A rolling roadblock will allow crews to pull power lines across the interstate.
Tennessee Highway Patrol will hold traffic at exit-10 on the eastbound side and at exit 17 on the westbound side.
The rolling roadblocks are taking place at 1:30 and 3:00 Tuesday afternoon and will be traveling at 5 miles per hour until released.
Alternate routes include Old Gray Station Road or State Route 36.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City