More delays are expected for drivers on interstate 26 Tuesday.
A rolling roadblock will allow crews to pull power lines across the interstate.
Tennessee Highway Patrol will hold traffic at exit-10 on the eastbound side and at exit 17 on the westbound side.
The rolling roadblocks are taking place at 1:30 and 3:00 Tuesday afternoon and will be traveling at 5 miles per hour until released.
Alternate routes include Old Gray Station Road or State Route 36.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing