A listeria scare is prompting a 30 state recall of cheese.
One person is dead and several more sick after health officials say they ate the cheese.
Whole Foods Market, Incorporated is recalling Crave Brothers Les Freres cheese. The company is posting signs in its stores to inform customers about the recall.
We've learned the cheese was cut and packaged in clear plastic wrap and sold with Whole Foods Market scale labels.
Listeria can lead to severe illness for women who are pregnant or people who have weakened immune systems.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development