A listeria scare is prompting a 30 state recall of cheese.
One person is dead and several more sick after health officials say they ate the cheese.
Whole Foods Market, Incorporated is recalling Crave Brothers Les Freres cheese. The company is posting signs in its stores to inform customers about the recall.
We've learned the cheese was cut and packaged in clear plastic wrap and sold with Whole Foods Market scale labels.
Listeria can lead to severe illness for women who are pregnant or people who have weakened immune systems.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend