A listeria scare is prompting a 30 state recall of cheese.
One person is dead and several more sick after health officials say they ate the cheese.
Whole Foods Market, Incorporated is recalling Crave Brothers Les Freres cheese. The company is posting signs in its stores to inform customers about the recall.
We've learned the cheese was cut and packaged in clear plastic wrap and sold with Whole Foods Market scale labels.
Listeria can lead to severe illness for women who are pregnant or people who have weakened immune systems.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day