People using a popular detergent complain it's actually creating stains instead of washing them away.
Tide Pods users report the multicolored pods are leaving purple and blue stains on laundry, according to Consumer Reports.
A representative for parent company Procter and Gamble says the most common problem is people putting the pac into the washer after loading clothes.
It needs to go in before any clothing. For more information about the stains, click here to visit the Tide website.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley