People using a popular detergent complain it's actually creating stains instead of washing them away.
Tide Pods users report the multicolored pods are leaving purple and blue stains on laundry, according to Consumer Reports.
A representative for parent company Procter and Gamble says the most common problem is people putting the pac into the washer after loading clothes.
It needs to go in before any clothing. For more information about the stains, click here to visit the Tide website.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument