People using a popular detergent complain it's actually creating stains instead of washing them away.
Tide Pods users report the multicolored pods are leaving purple and blue stains on laundry, according to Consumer Reports.
A representative for parent company Procter and Gamble says the most common problem is people putting the pac into the washer after loading clothes.
It needs to go in before any clothing. For more information about the stains, click here to visit the Tide website.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School