Thousands of drop-side cribs are being recalled because of safety hazards.
14-models of the PT Domusindo Perdana wooden drop-side cribs are recalled because of entrapment and suffocation hazards.
73,000 of the cribs were sold through the JC Penney catalog and on JCPenney.com. The drop sides can malfunction, detach, or fail, causing the drop side to fall out of position.
The CPSC is aware of three incidents but no injuries were reported.
If you have one of these cribs, you're urged to stop using the cribs and contact Modus Furniture International for a free immobilizer kit to correct the problem.
That number is 800-827-2129.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated