A popular snack food is being recalled because it could be contaminated.
Lipari Foods, out of Michigan, says the recall includes raw sunflower seeds, roasted sunflower seeds and snack mixes.
The company says the snacks could be contaminated with listeria.
The items were distributed between April 5 and June 11 to stores in nine states, including Tennessee and Virginia.
The company says no illnesses have been reported.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media