A popular snack food is being recalled because it could be contaminated.
Lipari Foods, out of Michigan, says the recall includes raw sunflower seeds, roasted sunflower seeds and snack mixes.
The company says the snacks could be contaminated with listeria.
The items were distributed between April 5 and June 11 to stores in nine states, including Tennessee and Virginia.
The company says no illnesses have been reported.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley