A popular snack food is being recalled because it could be contaminated.
Lipari Foods, out of Michigan, says the recall includes raw sunflower seeds, roasted sunflower seeds and snack mixes.
The company says the snacks could be contaminated with listeria.
The items were distributed between April 5 and June 11 to stores in nine states, including Tennessee and Virginia.
The company says no illnesses have been reported.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets