A popular snack food is being recalled because it could be contaminated.
Lipari Foods, out of Michigan, says the recall includes raw sunflower seeds, roasted sunflower seeds and snack mixes.
The company says the snacks could be contaminated with listeria.
The items were distributed between April 5 and June 11 to stores in nine states, including Tennessee and Virginia.
The company says no illnesses have been reported.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death