A popular snack food is being recalled because it could be contaminated.
Lipari Foods, out of Michigan, says the recall includes raw sunflower seeds, roasted sunflower seeds and snack mixes.
The company says the snacks could be contaminated with listeria.
The items were distributed between April 5 and June 11 to stores in nine states, including Tennessee and Virginia.
The company says no illnesses have been reported.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day