The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced today a voluntary recall on Realspace Soho Prestigio high-back leather chairs.
The report stated the seat plate can break, posing fall and injury hazards to consumers.
They were sold exclusively at Office Depot retail stores nationwide and online at officedepot.com from October 2008 through February 2011.
For more information go to their website at trueinnovations.com.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane