The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced today a voluntary recall on Realspace Soho Prestigio high-back leather chairs.
The report stated the seat plate can break, posing fall and injury hazards to consumers.
They were sold exclusively at Office Depot retail stores nationwide and online at officedepot.com from October 2008 through February 2011.
For more information go to their website at trueinnovations.com.
- Updated BREAKING: One person shot, flown to hospital in Washington County, Va.
- Tusculum and Mosheim voters must decide on liquor sales
- Bigger turnout in second year of Push! Film Festival
- Family Justice Center to open in Sullivan County
- Voting on wine sales in retail food stores in two Unicoi County towns