The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced today a voluntary recall on Realspace Soho Prestigio high-back leather chairs.
The report stated the seat plate can break, posing fall and injury hazards to consumers.
They were sold exclusively at Office Depot retail stores nationwide and online at officedepot.com from October 2008 through February 2011.
For more information go to their website at trueinnovations.com.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated