Coleman has announced a recall on a lantern due to a faulty gas feed tube.
An incorrect gas feed tube on the Northstar liquid-fueled lanterns can release too much fuel when lit and cause the lantern to ignite in and around the lantern
Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
Customers can contact the Coleman Company, Inc. at (800) 835-3278 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, by email at email@example.com or online at www.coleman.com and click on 'Important Safety Information' for more information.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial