Nearly 30,000 Halo sleep sacks are being recalled because of an attached flower.
The flower can come off, posing a choking hazard. Only SleepSack products with GPU numbers 2701, 2781, 2886, 2887, 3007, 3035 and 3142 printed on a neck label under the primary neck label are included in the recall.
The sleep sacks were sold in Babies R Us stores and online from December 2011 through July 2013.
If you have one, stop using it and contact Halo for a replacement. They can be reached at Halo Innovations toll-free at (866) 819-8118 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
- Updated Tennessee passes sign language bill
- Court documents: Mother had abused teen in kidnapping case
- Prosecutor: Couple laughed as they fatally shot service dog
- Johnson City authorities execute explosive entry to serve warrant
- Washington County, Va. leaders demanding more transparency from Small Business Incubator