Nearly 30,000 Halo sleep sacks are being recalled because of an attached flower.
The flower can come off, posing a choking hazard. Only SleepSack products with GPU numbers 2701, 2781, 2886, 2887, 3007, 3035 and 3142 printed on a neck label under the primary neck label are included in the recall.
The sleep sacks were sold in Babies R Us stores and online from December 2011 through July 2013.
If you have one, stop using it and contact Halo for a replacement. They can be reached at Halo Innovations toll-free at (866) 819-8118 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction