Does your child have a Monster High City motor scooter or a Hello Kitty motor scooter?
Dynacraft is recalling more than 10,000 of those scooters because they can suddenly accelerate while they're in use, causing the rider to lose control and fall.
There have been nine reports of such cases, including three with injuries.
The Monster High scooters were sole exclusively at Walmart. The Hello Kitty scooters were sold exclusively at Toys R Us.
They can be returned to the store where purchased for a full refund.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire