Does your child have a Monster High City motor scooter or a Hello Kitty motor scooter?
Dynacraft is recalling more than 10,000 of those scooters because they can suddenly accelerate while they're in use, causing the rider to lose control and fall.
There have been nine reports of such cases, including three with injuries.
The Monster High scooters were sole exclusively at Walmart. The Hello Kitty scooters were sold exclusively at Toys R Us.
They can be returned to the store where purchased for a full refund.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City