BRISTOL - The Kroger in Bristol looks a little different today, because of a few renovations.
Kroger just finished a 3.2 million dollar remodeling project, which created 10 new jobs in the region.
One of the new jobs is a full time wine consultant. The wine section doubled in size during the renovation.
Jeff Tittsworth, store manager, tells News Five this is the first time the store has ever been remodeled.
"We have the feel of an entirely new store, new decor package throughout the store," says Tittsworth. "We have expanded the deli, bakery items, meat, seafood, we now offer fresh seafood with full variety."
There will also be more natural and organic food options available.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview