BRISTOL - The Kroger in Bristol looks a little different today, because of a few renovations.
Kroger just finished a 3.2 million dollar remodeling project, which created 10 new jobs in the region.
One of the new jobs is a full time wine consultant. The wine section doubled in size during the renovation.
Jeff Tittsworth, store manager, tells News Five this is the first time the store has ever been remodeled.
"We have the feel of an entirely new store, new decor package throughout the store," says Tittsworth. "We have expanded the deli, bakery items, meat, seafood, we now offer fresh seafood with full variety."
There will also be more natural and organic food options available.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport