According to the Associated Press, police on the Cherokee Indian Reservation have found the body of a woman in the trunk of a car after a chase.
Arkansas authorities notified officers in Cherokee about a suspicious vehicle Wednesday afternoon.
Cherokee officers spotted a vehicle fitting the description and stopped it after a chase. Officers took the driver and a passenger into custody. A woman's body was found in the trunk.
Chief Ben Reed would not release the names of those involved. There was no immediate word on charges.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides