According to the Associated Press, police on the Cherokee Indian Reservation have found the body of a woman in the trunk of a car after a chase.
Arkansas authorities notified officers in Cherokee about a suspicious vehicle Wednesday afternoon.
Cherokee officers spotted a vehicle fitting the description and stopped it after a chase. Officers took the driver and a passenger into custody. A woman's body was found in the trunk.
Chief Ben Reed would not release the names of those involved. There was no immediate word on charges.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview