BLUEFIELD, W.Va. - Two suspects in the theft of credit cards at Bluefield State College have been spotted on campuses at several schools in Virginia.
Police tell media outlets that the two men have been seen at Wytheville Community College, Radford University and Roanoke College.
Wytheville Community College police chief Eddie Williams says there haven't been any reports of any stolen items at his school.
Bluefield State spokesman Jim Nelson says security cameras recorded the men on the same floor of the physical education building at the time the thefts from a campus office there were reported last week. Security video also shows some items were disturbed or taken from an alumni office.
No arrests have been made.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run