BLUEFIELD, W.Va. - Two suspects in the theft of credit cards at Bluefield State College have been spotted on campuses at several schools in Virginia.
Police tell media outlets that the two men have been seen at Wytheville Community College, Radford University and Roanoke College.
Wytheville Community College police chief Eddie Williams says there haven't been any reports of any stolen items at his school.
Bluefield State spokesman Jim Nelson says security cameras recorded the men on the same floor of the physical education building at the time the thefts from a campus office there were reported last week. Security video also shows some items were disturbed or taken from an alumni office.
No arrests have been made.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport