An Army Appeals Court will hear arguments from Nidal Hasan's attorney over his beard Thursday.
The hearing is scheduled for one o'clock. Hasan is charged with the murder of 13 people, including specialist Fred Greene from Johnson County, Tennessee.
Authorities say he went on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009.
The army psychiatrist argues he should be able to keep his beard because his Muslim faith requires it.
The Army requires soldiers to be clean shaven.
The issue continues to delay the murder trial.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon