An Army Appeals Court will hear arguments from Nidal Hasan's attorney over his beard Thursday.
The hearing is scheduled for one o'clock. Hasan is charged with the murder of 13 people, including specialist Fred Greene from Johnson County, Tennessee.
Authorities say he went on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009.
The army psychiatrist argues he should be able to keep his beard because his Muslim faith requires it.
The Army requires soldiers to be clean shaven.
The issue continues to delay the murder trial.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'