Since 1969 the Appalachian service project has been helping people in need with home repairs and renovations.
This year they have a group of almost two hundred volunteers from Westover Church in Greensboro, North Carolina in the area working at many different job sites helping those in need.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game