GRAY, Tenn. - UPDATE 10:40 a.m.: The entertainment lineup for the 2013 Appalachian Fair has been announced.
Opening the fair on August 19 is country artist Easton Corbin.
Dustin Lynch will perform on August 20.
Christian artist Jeremy Camp will perform on August 21.
Florida Georgia Line will perform on August 22 with Clare Dunn opening.
Gretchen Wilson will perform on August 23.
Concluding the fair on August 24 is bluegrass artist Dailey Vincent.
We'll have more on the Fair activities coming up online and on News 5 At Noon.
The Appalachian Fair is gearing up to make a big announcement Thursday morning.
Fair organizers will unveil the main stage concert line up during a morning press conference.
Officials are also expected to announce some new attractions that will be featured during this year's event.
The Appalachian Fair returns to Gray August 19th-24th.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend