According to the Associated Press, Virginia State Police are investigating another arson on the Eastern Shore.
State police tell media outlets that an abandoned two-story wooden structure in Accomack County was burned Sunday night. The structure was off the road in woods.
More than 70 deliberately set fires have occurred on the Eastern Shore since last November. Most of the structures have been abandoned. No injuries have been reported.
A $25,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake