According to the Associated Press, Virginia State Police are investigating another arson on the Eastern Shore.
State police tell media outlets that an abandoned two-story wooden structure in Accomack County was burned Sunday night. The structure was off the road in woods.
More than 70 deliberately set fires have occurred on the Eastern Shore since last November. Most of the structures have been abandoned. No injuries have been reported.
A $25,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex