Did you know you can visit anywhere in world without leaving your chair? And no, it doesn't involve your computer and the internet -- those visits come from your imagination when you sit down and read a book.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport