Buchanan County, Va. - Some people in Southwest Virginia are getting free health care this weekend.
The Remote Area Medical Clinic is set up in Grundy, Virginia at Riverview Elementary School.
We've learned it's the 11th year RAM has visited Grundy.
RAM provides free health, dental and vision care to people in rural parts of the U.S. and around the world.
Event organizers tell us more than 800 patients were treated Saturday.
Services will continue Sunday. Gates open at 5:30 am.
We're told if you need dental care, it's best to arrive early, becuase by 1:00 or 2:00 spots for dental work are typically filled.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon