Buchanan County, Va. - Some people in Southwest Virginia are getting free health care this weekend.
The Remote Area Medical Clinic is set up in Grundy, Virginia at Riverview Elementary School.
We've learned it's the 11th year RAM has visited Grundy.
RAM provides free health, dental and vision care to people in rural parts of the U.S. and around the world.
Event organizers tell us more than 800 patients were treated Saturday.
Services will continue Sunday. Gates open at 5:30 am.
We're told if you need dental care, it's best to arrive early, becuase by 1:00 or 2:00 spots for dental work are typically filled.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment