WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Rains caused flooding in Dry Creek Tuesday morning.
The Washington County, Tenn. Sheriff's Department reports flooding began Tuesday morning in the Dry Creek community. That includes Highway 107 near Dunbar and Indian Ridge near Boones Creek.
The creeks are beginning to come out of their banks and water is coming up over the road in some areas.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death