WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Rains caused flooding in Dry Creek Tuesday morning.
The Washington County, Tenn. Sheriff's Department reports flooding began Tuesday morning in the Dry Creek community. That includes Highway 107 near Dunbar and Indian Ridge near Boones Creek.
The creeks are beginning to come out of their banks and water is coming up over the road in some areas.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy