WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Rains caused flooding in Dry Creek Tuesday morning.
The Washington County, Tenn. Sheriff's Department reports flooding began Tuesday morning in the Dry Creek community. That includes Highway 107 near Dunbar and Indian Ridge near Boones Creek.
The creeks are beginning to come out of their banks and water is coming up over the road in some areas.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation