The Fourth of July means a big bang in the sky with fireworks, but lately it's just a downpour of rain. Despite the wet weather many fireworks shows are still going on as planned.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death