Bristol, Va. - Race fans are helping to make Christmas a little extra special for two organizations in our area.
Money collected during Food City Family Race Night is donated each year to groups who help folks in our region.
Food City presented checks totaling $15,000s to the Crisis Center in Bristol and the Crumley House in Washington County, Tennessee.
Food City Family Race Night brings thousands of fans to Bristol, where they get a chance to get up close with some of their favorite NASCAR drivers.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect