BRISTOL, Va. - There is some good news for anyone who may be looking for a job.
Quaker Steak & Lube will soon be open on State Street in Bristol, and they're looking to hire 110 people.
Area General Manager Brad Smith tells us they are now accepting applications. He says they are looking to fill every type of position like servers, bartenders, and cooks.
Smith tells us they will begin training on May 25 and will be accepting applications until then. "Restaurant experience is a plus, but it's not necessarily something that you have to have, just a great personality. We're going to have a fun work environment and just be ready to work hard," he said.
Quaker Steak & Lube is expected to open on June 4.
You can drop your application off in person on Sixth Street in Bristol, Tennessee beside Little Italy Pizza, or you can go to their website and apply online -- to do that click here.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial