BRISTOL, Va. - There is some good news for anyone who may be looking for a job.
Quaker Steak & Lube will soon be open on State Street in Bristol, and they're looking to hire 110 people.
Area General Manager Brad Smith tells us they are now accepting applications. He says they are looking to fill every type of position like servers, bartenders, and cooks.
Smith tells us they will begin training on May 25 and will be accepting applications until then. "Restaurant experience is a plus, but it's not necessarily something that you have to have, just a great personality. We're going to have a fun work environment and just be ready to work hard," he said.
Quaker Steak & Lube is expected to open on June 4.
You can drop your application off in person on Sixth Street in Bristol, Tennessee beside Little Italy Pizza, or you can go to their website and apply online -- to do that click here.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction