BRISTOL, Tenn. - Saturday was the last day to get a discounted prom dress from YWCA.
They wrapped up their annual prom dress Saturday morning, where they had 700 dresses up for grabs. Around half of them were sold, more than were sold in the 2013 event.
All the unsold dresses from this year will be wrapped up and put in storage for the sale next year.
The YWCA will be accepting any old dresses year round in preparation of next year's sale.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next