BRISTOL, Tenn. - Saturday was the last day to get a discounted prom dress from YWCA.
They wrapped up their annual prom dress Saturday morning, where they had 700 dresses up for grabs. Around half of them were sold, more than were sold in the 2013 event.
All the unsold dresses from this year will be wrapped up and put in storage for the sale next year.
The YWCA will be accepting any old dresses year round in preparation of next year's sale.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event