BRISTOL, Tenn. - Saturday was the last day to get a discounted prom dress from YWCA.
They wrapped up their annual prom dress Saturday morning, where they had 700 dresses up for grabs. Around half of them were sold, more than were sold in the 2013 event.
All the unsold dresses from this year will be wrapped up and put in storage for the sale next year.
The YWCA will be accepting any old dresses year round in preparation of next year's sale.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated