Supreme Court cases to watch
The Supreme Court announced Tuesday it will review provisions in the Affordable Care Act dealing with employers being required to include contraception coverage in health care policies. Learn more about these cases and the other big cases the justices will hear this session.
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army