Supreme Court cases to watch
The Supreme Court declined to hear two gun rights cases on Monday that dealt with whether those age 18-20 can buy and then carry handguns in public for self-defense. Learn about the biggest cases the justices will hear this session.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk