Shutdown: 20 things to know
The government shutdown has entered week three without a compromise in sight (although some senators claim they're making progress). Here's some of the key points to know about the shutdown, according to CNN.
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair