JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Congressman Phil Roe is on the campaign trail.
Roe announced his bid for re-election on Monday. He's seeking his fourth term as representative of Tennessee's First Congressional district.
Roe was elected in 2008 and serves as a member of the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs and the Education and the Workforce Committee.
He will go up against Republican challengers Daniel J. Hartley and John Paul Rader in the August primary election.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison