JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Congressman Phil Roe is on the campaign trail.
Roe announced his bid for re-election on Monday. He's seeking his fourth term as representative of Tennessee's First Congressional district.
Roe was elected in 2008 and serves as a member of the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs and the Education and the Workforce Committee.
He will go up against Republican challengers Daniel J. Hartley and John Paul Rader in the August primary election.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries