Some Tennessee poll-watchers are now requesting an audit of election day problems.
We've learned that Tennessee Citizen Action, which organized poll-watching, received more than 600 calls on election day. It says problems included too few poll workers, workers who gave voters inaccurate information and polling places that ran out of provision ballots and change-of-address forms.
The group says it plans to ask state election officials to look into what went wrong.
The state elections administrator has not responded.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next