Some Tennessee poll-watchers are now requesting an audit of election day problems.
We've learned that Tennessee Citizen Action, which organized poll-watching, received more than 600 calls on election day. It says problems included too few poll workers, workers who gave voters inaccurate information and polling places that ran out of provision ballots and change-of-address forms.
The group says it plans to ask state election officials to look into what went wrong.
The state elections administrator has not responded.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial