Some Tennessee poll-watchers are now requesting an audit of election day problems.
We've learned that Tennessee Citizen Action, which organized poll-watching, received more than 600 calls on election day. It says problems included too few poll workers, workers who gave voters inaccurate information and polling places that ran out of provision ballots and change-of-address forms.
The group says it plans to ask state election officials to look into what went wrong.
The state elections administrator has not responded.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue