Some Tennessee poll-watchers are now requesting an audit of election day problems.
We've learned that Tennessee Citizen Action, which organized poll-watching, received more than 600 calls on election day. It says problems included too few poll workers, workers who gave voters inaccurate information and polling places that ran out of provision ballots and change-of-address forms.
The group says it plans to ask state election officials to look into what went wrong.
The state elections administrator has not responded.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend