BRISTOL, Tenn. - Romney supporters did not just gather in Abingdon Friday. TVs all over the area were tuned in to the event.
We sent a team to find where others might be and came across a few at Macado's in downtown Bristol.
We caught one viewer just as she was walking in. She told News 5 that she is a Romney supporter and is very interested in what he had to say.
"I'm a supporter because he is a good business man and that's what we need to lead this country in the right direction," said Bev Provanga.
Bev told News 5 that she did not want to get out in the crowds, but would rather watch it indoors with her friends to support him.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests