The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
POSTED: 6:36 PM Jun 11 2013 UPDATED: 6:23 AM Jun 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- 400 chinchillas rescued in California
- Man named Stoner arrested for drug possession
- Student suspended for saying 'bless you' after sneeze
- Man fakes death to avoid marriage
- Rare pale-headed crocodile kills man in Australia
- Lion-ripped jeans sell for $1,500
- Alabama hunters nab 1,000-pound gator
- Man admits kicking police horse
- Huge tiger shark caught, fed to homeless Texans