The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- First Las Vegas White Castle opens to feeding frenzy
- Candy shop makes edible deflated football
- Wrongfully convicted man awarded $6M
- Kerry fined for not shoveling snow from sidewalk
- Frozen feat: Man climbs icy Niagara Falls
- Scientists may resurrect beer from 1840s shipwreck
- Astronomy first: 'Super Saturn' rings
- Comcast changes customer name to profanity
- 'Mr. Incredible' convicted on assault charges