The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- 99-year-old mugged while delivering cookies
- Plumber's truck ends up on Syrian front lines
- Burglars steal ashes of woman's 2 dogs
- Taxi scares wolves away from buffalo
- Pot shop removes weed-smoking Santa art
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar