The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
POSTED: 6:36 PM Jun 11 2013 UPDATED: 6:23 AM Jun 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery
- Police: Man wore nametag while robbing bank
- Thief sues pizzeria for injuries during hold-up
- World's largest 'Catsup' bottle for sale
- D'oh! Fleeing man runs into police academy
- Pranksters smear Ore. cars with doughnuts
- Oops: Fake bus bomb mistaken for real one