The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
POSTED: 6:36 PM Jun 11 2013 UPDATED: 6:23 AM Jun 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Ronald McDonald gets new style makeover
- Postal worker jailed for hiding mail
- Man wants 'murder' tattoo removed before murder trial
- Texas woman jailed over corn dog
- Cops: Man fakes kidnapping; mom won't pay ransom
- This machine makes drinking water from thin air
- Man leaves $1,000 tip for dog's surgery
- Woman finds bird leg in bagged spinach
- Woman serves KFC with a smile for 52 years