The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees
- Strangers lift car to save woman's life
- Tenn. man hit with $3,000 Comcast bill
- Cops: Drunk N.J. man stole bulldozer for ride home
- Americans accused of trying to ship baby parts ID'd
- TV host wore same outfit for a year; no one noticed
- Marijuana-themed sandwich shop opens