The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat crawls out of shallow grave
- 'Mr. Incredible' convicted on assault charges
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- Man stung by bees more than 150 times
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother