The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Man may lose arm after dog shoots him
- 103-year-old gets 8th hole in one
- French cops use Taser on candy-stealing monkey
- TSA finds gun packed in a PlayStation 2
- 99-year-old mugged while delivering cookies
- Plumber's truck ends up on Syrian front lines
- Taxi scares wolves away from buffalo
- Burglars steal ashes of woman's 2 dogs
- Pot shop removes weed-smoking Santa art