The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
POSTED: 6:36 PM Jun 11 2013 UPDATED: 6:23 AM Jun 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Zombie' woman arrested twice in 3 hours for DWI
- Hookah lounge sued over burned breasts
- Naked man crawls through doggie door in police chase
- Dog returns home chewing on human bone
- Sick tortoise swallowed turtle pendant, vet says
- Lucky No. 13? Family with 12 sons expecting new baby
- India robbers go underground for bank heist
- 'Hello Kitty' arrested for alleged drunk driving
- Firefighters rescue horse from swimming pool