The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
POSTED: 6:36 PM Jun 11 2013 UPDATED: 6:23 AM Jun 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Jail guard accused of smuggling pot in sandwiches
- Cabin promises to help you survive the zombie apocalypse
- Bug off: Clerk sprays would-be robber with Raid
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Man fakes coma to get out of court
- Even Taylor Swift's silence is golden
- The suitcase you can ride to the airport
- Company hires tailor to enlarge iPhone owners' pockets
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church