The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
POSTED: 6:36 PM Jun 11 2013 UPDATED: 6:23 AM Jun 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Edward Cocaine arrested for Xanax possession
- Golfer jumps into pond to avoid hornet attack
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped