BRISTOL, Va. - There are some changes to voting precincts in Virginia.
In Bristol, if you normally vote at Stonewall Jackson Elementary your precinct is now located at the activity building at First Freewill Baptist Church. That church is on the corner of Euclid and Vance Avenues.
Voters who normally go to Highland View Elementary will vote in the City Council Chambers on Lee Street.
Polls are open from 6am until 7pm Tuesday.
Voters should have a valid i.d. when they go to the polls. Those include your driver's license, your voter registration card or a current utility bill with your name and address.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash