BRISTOL, Va. - There are some changes to voting precincts in Virginia.
In Bristol, if you normally vote at Stonewall Jackson Elementary your precinct is now located at the activity building at First Freewill Baptist Church. That church is on the corner of Euclid and Vance Avenues.
Voters who normally go to Highland View Elementary will vote in the City Council Chambers on Lee Street.
Polls are open from 6am until 7pm Tuesday.
Voters should have a valid i.d. when they go to the polls. Those include your driver's license, your voter registration card or a current utility bill with your name and address.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream