BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Blountville, Tennessee man has been indicted on one count of illegal voting, following an investigation by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
The TBI say an investigation revealed 50-year-old Dennis Allen Foster voted in the Bristol Municipal Election, even though they say he lived outside the city limits for 6 years.
TBI say Foster's illegal vote happened back in May.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests