BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Blountville, Tennessee man has been indicted on one count of illegal voting, following an investigation by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
The TBI say an investigation revealed 50-year-old Dennis Allen Foster voted in the Bristol Municipal Election, even though they say he lived outside the city limits for 6 years.
TBI say Foster's illegal vote happened back in May.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College