BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Blountville, Tennessee man has been indicted on one count of illegal voting, following an investigation by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
The TBI say an investigation revealed 50-year-old Dennis Allen Foster voted in the Bristol Municipal Election, even though they say he lived outside the city limits for 6 years.
TBI say Foster's illegal vote happened back in May.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction