BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Blountville, Tennessee man has been indicted on one count of illegal voting, following an investigation by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
The TBI say an investigation revealed 50-year-old Dennis Allen Foster voted in the Bristol Municipal Election, even though they say he lived outside the city limits for 6 years.
TBI say Foster's illegal vote happened back in May.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial