BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Blountville, Tennessee man has been indicted on one count of illegal voting, following an investigation by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
The TBI say an investigation revealed 50-year-old Dennis Allen Foster voted in the Bristol Municipal Election, even though they say he lived outside the city limits for 6 years.
TBI say Foster's illegal vote happened back in May.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- New Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City