(CNN) -- President Barack Obama sharply criticized the Republican-led House on Wednesday for taking "meaningless" votes to repeal the healthcare law he championed, calling for "concrete ideas" if GOP lawmakers favor an alternative approach. "Repealing Obamacare and cutting spending is not an economic plan. It's not," he said in a speech on the economy at Knox College in Illinois.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- 7 tips for taking better selfies
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns