(CNN) -- A federal judge said he will sentence Jesse Jackson Jr. on June 28 after the former congressman pleaded guilty on Wednesday to a charge related to misusing campaign funds.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket