(CNN) -- A federal judge said he will sentence Jesse Jackson Jr. on June 28 after the former congressman pleaded guilty on Wednesday to a charge related to misusing campaign funds.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?