(CNN) -- White House spokesman Jay Carney said on Friday the Obama administration did not want to "jump to conclusions" about who may have been responsible for the Benghazi attack "before we had the facts," adding later that we "were very open" about what was known.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies