(CNN) -- Sen. Ted Cruz, the Texas Republican who has been a critic of Obama administration policies, said Saturday he is "very glad" the president is seeking congressional authorization for any use of force in Syria, but is troubled by the "justifications the Obama administration has put forth so far."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair