(CNN) -- A protester interrupted President Barack Obama's speech in Jerusalem on Thursday, causing Obama to pause and then joke that the interruption "made me feel at home" because he "wouldn't feel comfortable unless I had at least one heckler."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies