(CNN) -- Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the current head of Walmart's charitable foundation, will be nominated Monday by President Barack Obama to be the director of the Office of Management and Budget, a senior Obama administration official said.
Around The Watercooler
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show