(CNN) -- A secret court has granted the request of U.S. national security officials to renew the telephone data collection program exposed by intelligence leaker Edward Snowden, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said on Friday in disclosing a past practice that was previously classified.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage