(CNN) -- Martin Indyk, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel, will be the United States' special envoy for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday. Kerry said that Indyk understands peace will not come easily, but that "there is now a path forward, and we must follow that path with urgency."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000