(CNN) -- Thomas E. Perez, currently the U.S. assistant attorney general heading the Justice Department's civil rights division, will be nominated to be the next U.S. Secretary of Labor, a Democratic source said.
Around The Watercooler
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show