(CNN) -- Former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has signed a plea deal with prosecutors, a source close to his family told CNN. The FBI and prosecutors have been investigating him for possible financial impropriety, a law enforcement official previously said.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times