(CNN) -- Former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has signed a plea deal with prosecutors, a source close to his family told CNN. The FBI and prosecutors have been investigating him for possible financial impropriety, a law enforcement official previously said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble