Former President George H. W. Bush is at Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas after being treated from bronchitis, according to family spokesman Jim McGrath. Bush,88, has been at the hospital for six days, and has been cured of his bronchitis but is still in the hospital because of a "lingering cough," he said.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket