(CNN) -- A new Republican proposal to avoid the fiscal cliff would bring $2.2 trillion in savings over the next decade. These would include $800 billion from tax reform, $600 billion from Medicare reforms and other health savings, and $600 billion in other spending cuts, House GOP leadership aides said Monday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair