(CNN) -- A new Republican proposal to avoid the fiscal cliff would bring $2.2 trillion in savings over the next decade. These would include $800 billion from tax reform, $600 billion from Medicare reforms and other health savings, and $600 billion in other spending cuts, House GOP leadership aides said Monday.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times