(CNN) -- A lawyer for San Diego Mayor Bob Filner criticizes the city for not providing sexual harassment training to the mayor, saying its failure to do so violated the law. In a letter to the city attorney, Harvey Berger wrote that Filner may have never been sued for sexual harassment had he been properly trained, contending that the "city will almost certainly be liable" should the mayor lose the lawsuit.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army